- Mashed Potatoes2 Cups
- All purpose flour1 Cups
- Parsley / Dhania1bunch
- Black pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil1/2 Cups
With this simple potato pancake recipe, your gang can enjoy these crispy and delicious pancakes..
- Mix mashed potatoes, flour, onion, Parsley, egg, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl until batter consistency.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drop 4-inch circles of batter into hot oil. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter.