- Skinned tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Cooking Oil
- White vinegar1 TablespoonsMix with sugar
- Minced Meat
- Bread crumbs
- Butter/Cooking oil
You can prepare a very tasty dish receive lots of compliments on. Follow these easy steps of this meatballs and spaghetti recipe and cook a meal that is loved by everyone
Meat Ball Preparation
- Place the minced meat in a bowl.
- Add Eggs, Bread Crumbs, Milk, Garlic, Onions, Parsley, Salt, Cinnamon and Pepper.
- Mix them and form small balls
- Shallow Fry the meatballs in a frying pan.
- Fry the Onions and add garlic, cook don’t let it brown.
- Add skinned tomatoes cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste.
- Add parsley and rosemary and white vinegar. Then Add small amount of water and simmer for few minutes.
- Then add the meatballs and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Boil water and add spaghetti. When cooked drain water and add butter/blue band and salt