- bell pepper (hoho)2
- tomato ketchup6 Tablespoons
- pilau masala
- black pepper
- dried basil
- cheddar cheese50 Grams
- olive oil
You will just love this baked omelet recipe by one of our chefs.
For the bottom crust
- Place a deep frying pan with a flat base over low heat and coat it with some olive oil.
- Line it with fresh bread to form the bottom crust and leave it on low heat.
- Spread the ketchup on the bread evenly with a table spoon.
- pre-heat oven to 140 degrees celciouse
For the filling
- Cut up your tomatoes , onions and bell peppers in to macedoine.
- Break your whole eggs in to a bowl.
- Add your chopped vegetables.
- Add a pinch of salt, black pepper and pilau masala
- Stir vigorously in a up-wards circular motion (fluffing) to incorporate air in to the mixture till it forms air bubbles.
- By now the bread (crust) should be ready and a bit crunchy on its bottom side.
- Add the fluffed mixture in to the pan and put in in the oven for 20-30min.
- check if the core of the egg has coagulated to your liking , if so remove it and sprinkle the greeted cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the Dried basil evenly over the cheese and return in to the oven for the cheese to melt
- After five minutes you will smell the fresh aroma of basil indicating it is ready to serve.
- Cut it in to pizza slices and scoop out.