Ever wanted to learn the basic home management and food production? Come learn from the experts. Strathmore University Center for Tourism and hospitality (CTH) is organizing a short course dubbed EHoMe ; Executive home management education designed to help you create a warm and cheerful home
LEVEL 1: BASIC COOKERY COURSE
A programe for beginners and those who need to master the basics of cooking. Points to note.
The course is offered in 2 groups: choose to join either the Friday group or the Saturday group.
- Friday sessions: 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
April 8, 15, 22, 29 May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 2016
- Saturday sessions: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
April 9, 16, 23, 30 May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11, 2016
- Those who complete the full course for a total of 10 sessions will receive a certificate.
- Cost for the full course is Ksh20,000/=
- If you opt to attend selected sessions then the cost is Ksh 2,500/= per session.
- Payments can be made directly at the cashier’s office, Strathmore University
- or via Mpesa Paybill No. : 400222 – Account No. 1059#1010
Please present the receipt to the CTH office and send the Mpesa notification to the number below.
For more information, please contact Bilha Mucuha, (+254) (0)703 034398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the full breakdown of the programe.
You can download the brochure by clicking here